Rubble-Mate: The Fast and Easy Way to Fill Rubble Bags
!! No Price Increases For 2014 !!
Rubble-Mate allows you to fill rubble bags twice as fast as usual saving valuable time and money.
10 Good Reasons to BUY Rubble-Mate
- Designed by builders for builders.
- Great value for such an indispensable tool.
- Saves ££££s in expensive labour costs.
- Can be reused 1,000s of times.
- Turns floppy rubble sacks into rigid containers.
- Makes a stable container which can easily be used by one man.
- Can be placed horizontally and swept into.
- Easy to load with awkward shaped refuse.
- Helps protect valuable rubble bags from damage while filling.
- Made in England from 100% recycled plastic.
Rubble-Mate is made from 100% recycled plastic, and is itself 100% recyclable. Click here to learn about our Sustainable Green Mission Statement and see how Rubble-Mate is made...
"Having worked for years in the building industry I have filled more than my share of 25kg bags with onsite rubble where the skip is always furthest away from where you want it! Always a tedious awkward job. I was amazed how such a simple tool could make this job so quick and easy."
- Steve Bullock, Builder, Avon
"We recently used a Rubble-Mate to clear broken slates from a re-roofing job. It not only saved us time and money but we didn't split any of our rubble bags as Rubble-Mate nicely prevents sharp debris from splitting bags during filling."
- Kevin Cousins RC Roofing, Bath
Wholesale Enquiries Welcome
Interested in retailing our indispensable time saving, money saving, high volume product? Please e-mail [email protected] for a pricelist and terms and conditions.
Got Rubble, Mate? Get Rubble-Mate!For wholesale enquiries, please call us!
Other Uses for a Rubble-Mate
- Easy fill any bag up to 800x550mm.
- Convert any refuse sack into a handy bin.
- Mixing board for mortar.
- Handy mask while painting skirting boards or architraves.
- Easy gravel & aggregate filling.
- Car boot van liner protect floors while transporting rubble, heavy machinery, etc.
- Easy sandbag filling.
- Can be slipped under a door to protect floor or carpet while painting.
If you have any questions or need any further information, please contact us:
1 Garratts Lane
Tel: +44 (0) 121 561 6700
E-mail: [email protected]